The models LMG 9000/14000/18000 are equipped with the FOCS (fully overhead controlling system) series engines, known for their compactness, low noise, low pollution emissions and absence of vibrations.
The alternator is a synchronous type without brushes with the windings on the stator. Thanks to the AVR system, the delivered voltage is constant between zero and the rated output .
The FULL WATER cooling system includes both the engine and the alternator; the sea water cools, through a special circuit, the fresh water in the engine, the oil and the external walls of the alternator’s stator.
REMOTE CONTROL BOX
The generator set is supplied with a remote control box and 15 m of plug-in cable. An automatic shutdown operates in case of oil pressure and water temperature failure, warning lights indicate high water temperature, low oil pressure. A display indicates output voltage, output current, engine battery low voltage and runtime hours. On request an additional control box is also available.
- Engine manufacturer Lombardini
- Engine model LDW 1404 MG
- Cylinders 4
- Displacement 1372
- Engine Power 22.5 kw
- Round/Minute 3000 RPM
- Cooling System Indirect by heat exchanger
- Electric Starter 12 Volt remote-controlled
- Alternator Synchronous with brushes water-cooled alternator
- Power 20 kVA - 16 kw
- Voltage Three-phase AC 400/230 Volt
- Weight 224 kg x
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Electric stop
- Rubber mounts
- Oil extraction pump
- Rubber-inox transom trough hull
- Automatic commutator, generator / shore-line
- Hand commutator, generator / shore-line (to fit on panel)
- Sea water filter
- Silencer waterlock muffler (first in line)
- Water intake with safety valve
- Water exhaust separator
- Final muffler (third in line)
- Middle silencer muffler (second in line)
- Oil resistant rubber exhaust pipe
- Vacuum valve (for installations under sea water level)