The LMG 4000/6000 are equipped with the Lombardini 15 LD, single-cylinder, four-stroke diesel engine, known for its compactness and lightness thanks to the crank case and cylinder head in aluminium and the air cooling system.
On models LMG 4000/6000 the alternator is a syncronous type without brushes with the windings on the stator. The wave shape allows the safe utilization of the most sophisticated electronic equipment and a good input to the battery charger.
A characteristic of the LMG 4000/6000 generator set is the air-water cooling system with radiator. The sea water cools the oil as well as the external walls of the alternator’s stator and the inlet air.
REMOTE CONTROL BOX
The generator set is supplied with a remote control box and 10 m of plug-in cable. An automatic shutdown operates in case of oil pressure and water temperature failure, warning lights indicate high water temperature, low oil pressure. A display indicates output voltage, output current, engine battery low voltage and runtime hours. On request an additional control box is also available.
- Engine manufacturer Lombardini
- Engine model 15 LD 440
- Cylinders 1
- Displacement 442
- Engine Power 4.9 kw
- Round/Minute 3000 RPM (3600 RPM a richiesta)
- Cooling System Intercooler air-water
- Electric Starter 12 Volt remote-controlled
- Alternator Synchronous brushless water-cooled alternator
- Power 6 kVA - 5 kW
- Voltage Single-phase AC 230/120 Volt self-regulated
- Weight 110 kg x
- Frequency 50 Hz (60 Hz on demand)
- Electric stop
- Rubber mounts
- Oil extraction pump
- Rubber-inox transom trough hull
- Automatic commutator, generator / shore-line
- Hand commutator, generator / shore-line (to fit on panel)
- Sea water filter
- Silencer waterlock muffler (first in line)
- Water intake with safety valve
- Water exhaust separator
- Final muffler (third in line)
- Middle silencer muffler (second in line)
- Oil resistant rubber exhaust pipe
- Vacuum valve (for installations under sea water level)